I’d like to know how to use it before requesting a demo. Does Acesight have any instructional video?
Of course. Please check the Acesight videos page at https://www.acesight.com/videos/
Please note that Acesight S doesn’t have instructional videos. A quick guide about how to use Acesight S is available at Acesight S Quick Guide
How can Floating Reading Mode benefit me?
Floating Reading Mode captures a large image of a document or scene in front of you, and presents it on the Acesight screen. You then move your head to pan easily and comfortably around the image.
- View the board in school or college
- Review food menus commonly displayed behind the counter
- Study bus or train schedules and route maps
When should I use the Outline function?
The Outline function is unique to Acesight series. When activated, everything you see is outlined with either a white or black lines. Use it to:
- Observe furniture and other obstacles in a room
- Find doors, door handles, and switches
- Locate small objects such as a tablet or pill
- Observe steps on a staircase
While you won’t need to use the Outline feature all the time, you will find it invaluable when you do.